Rostov-on-Don (Rostov-na-Donu) is a city and the administrative center of Rostov Oblast and the Southern Federal District of Russia, located on the Don River, just 32 km (20 mi) from the Sea of Azov. The population is just over one million people .
Facts about Rostov-On-Don:
- favorable geographical position on the crossing of trade routes promotes the rapid economic development of the city
- an important river port in both passenger-oriented and industrial shipping
- recently has become a busy trading port, which is visited by Italian, Greek, Turkish, as wellas other foreign merchants
- major transport center. Some refer to it as the «gateway to the Caucasus»
- has domestic flights, as well as flights to and from CIS Europe, Africa and Asia
- 7 stadiums, a Palace of Sports, a circus, a zoo , botanical gardens and parks.
- Rostov-on-Don hosts the North Caucasian Science Center and research institutes.
- hosts 25 higher educational establishments, 9 Libraries, 7 Theaters, 6 Museums
MEET RUSSIA – a professional DMC project in ROSTOV-ON-DON
If you would like to visit this unique city and organize business event there, you will need a DMC with understanding of the Russian market and culture.
MEET RUSSIA is one of the market leaders in the event industry with more than 20 years of experience and with partners all over Russia.
We differ with the following advantages:
- 20 years of varied experience
- perfect understanding of the Russian market
- large network of partners
- professional and dedicated team
Discover ROSTOV-ON-DON with MEET RUSSIA!