St. Petersburg is often called «The Nothern Venice». For many years it was the capital of the Russian Empire and one of the most progressive cities. Today St. Petersburg is probably the most beautiful and one of the most developed cities in Russia.With a packed cultural program and a large number of world heritage sites, as well as a developing tourist infrastructure, St. Petersburg has started to enter into the number of the world’s leading centers of culture and tourism.
Modern St. Petersburg is a perfect place for business and investment because:
- it is the major trade gateway, financial and industrial centre of Russia;
- it has three large cargo seaports: Bolshoi Port St. Petersburg, Kronstadt, and Lomonosov;
- a complex system of riverports are interconnected with the system of seaports, thus making St. Petersburg the main link between the Baltic sea and the rest of Russia.
St. Petersburg is also a great place for travelling because there is over:
- 221 museums;
- 2000 libraries;
- 114 theaters;
- 100 concert halls;
- 140 galleries;
- 65 exhibition halls;
- 66 cinemas;
- 200 other cultural establishments.
Every year the city hosts around 100 festivals and various competitions of art and culture, including more than 50 international ones.
- 107 congress and exhibition venues
- 62 786 capacityress facilities Accommodation
- 84 hotels
- 17 718 rooms
MEET RUSSIA – a professional DMC project in St. Petersburg
If you need to arrange a business event in St. Petersburg or to hold an incentive, do it with MEET RUSSIA.
We are professional destination management company with more than 20 years of rich and varied experience.Our company differs with perfect knowledge of market and business conjuncture in St. Petersburg and with ability of organizing any business event. We are able to implement any of your ideas of business trip program in St. Petersburg.