Yekaterinburg is the fourth-largest city in Russia with a population of about 1.4 mln people. It is situated in the central part of Russia, on the eastern slopes of the Ural mountains and almost on the border between Europe and Asia. Famous obelisk «Europe-Asia» marking border between two parts of the world is located in Yekaterinburg.
Yekaterinburg was founded in 1723 by Peter the Great and is considered as an industrial center of the Ural region.
It is a beautiful and well developed city with many historical buildings in classicism style, with one of the world’s biggest collection of constructivist architecture buildings and with several modern high-techs skyscrapers.
Yekaterinburg is the undoubted cultural center of the region:
- over 600 historical and cultural monuments;
- over 50 museums;
- over 41 libraries;
- over 24 theaters;
- over 15 concert halls;
- over 18 cinemas.
Business and congress opportunities:
- main areas of the region’s industry are machinery, metal processing, ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy
- Yekaterinburg has Antey 3 - a skyscraper, the tallest in Russia outside of Moscow
- congress facilities in the city are ready to host large-scale congress events; state-of-the-art conference halls can seat up to 2,000 people
- the total estimated capacity of halls in Yekaterinburg currently providing quality services for congresses is 15,000 seats
Business tourism is a priority in development of Yekaterinburg, since over 85% of tourists visit the city in order to participate in some kind of a business event. Annual growth in numbers of business tourists amounts to 25-30 %, of foreign business tourists up to 70%.
- 30 congress congress and exhibition venues
- 13 285 capacity
- 109 hotels
- 9000 rooms
MEET RUSSIA – a professional DMC project in Yekaterinburg
If you would like to visit Yekaterinburg and take part in a business event or to arrange an exhibition, conference or forum, you will need a professional DMC who has extensive experience, large network of partners and that understands the Russian market perfectly well.
We have been working in the event industry as a DMC for more than 20 years and today our company is considered one of the undoubted market leaders.
MEET RUSSIA differs with the following advantages:
- perfect understanding of the Russian market
- the availability of extensive network of partners all over the country
- rich and varied experience
- a lot of successful projects
Discover Yekaterinburg with MEET RUSSIA!