6th International Railway Technology Exhibition – Exporail 2012
- Nov. 7, 2012 - Nov. 9, 2012
- RESTEC Brooks JSC
“Exporail” is the largest and the major international exhibition in Russia dedicated to railway industry, technologies and professional equipment.
Numerous seminars, presentations and round tables are planned at the exhibition.
“Exporail’ allows Russian companies to demonstrate their competitiveness of the products in comparison with foreign producers.
The exhibition is supported by government organizations and by the leading Russian companies:
- The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
- Moscow Government
- "Russian Railways" JSC
- International Transport Academy
At “Exporail” 2013 the following topics will be risen:
- maintenance of rail tracks and railroad infrastructure
- equipment and services of railroads electrification
- the equipment and services for the locomotives repair and maintenance
- fare collection and information systems
- security systems at the railroad
- design, construction and fitting of stations and terminals
- leasing, insurance and other financial services consulting services, training