VI St. Petersburg Packaging Forum
- Nov. 26, 2012 - Nov. 27, 2012
- "PetroCongress" Congress Center
- RESTEC exhibition company
St. Petersburg Packaging Forum is one of the key annual Russian events in the field of packaging industry. The main issues of the Forum in 2012 are: the packaging creation, design and utilization, the perspectives of packaging industry development, new legislative requirements for packaging manufacturers.
Numerous conferences, seminars, round tables and workshop are planned at the event:
- plenary session "Packaging and man"
- round table "Effect of changes in the regulatory framework of packaging industry to other sectors of the economy"
- session "Processing and recycling of packaging waste"
- conference "Packaging as a communication tool with the consumer"
- round table with marketers and designers "Functionality of packaging from a consumer perspective"
St. Petersburg Packaging Forum attracts industry professionals from all over Russia and foreign countries:
- manufacturers and distributors of packaging
- service providers from all regions of Russia
- representatives of the professional associations of the packaging industry
- Russian and foreign retailers and representatives of the government
- foreign experts