Autoprom Russia 2014
- March 12, 2014 - March 14, 2014
- "RESTEC" Exhibition Company
World Trade Center St. Petersburg, being the informational partner of the International exhibition of components and technology for the automotive industry AUTOPROM Russia 2014, invites you to participate in this event.
The exhibition and conference are a great matchmaking opportunity for those who plan to get acquainted with the prospective Russian automotive market.
This year the event promises to gather the maximum of participants because of the rapid development of automotive industry in Russia. “Over the past 10 years, the Russian automotive market doubled, the volumes of industrial assembly increased; these factors pull together the interests of Russian producers and foreign companies to organize the cars production in Russia” – says executive director of the “Association of Russian automakers” (OAR) Igor Korovkin.
Many industry experts noted the significance of AUTOPROM Russia:
- “Organization of specialized event for automotive market experts is especially important for the North-Westeren Federal District of Russia, which is currently developing the automotive industry” – said Sergey Sobko, Chairman of Industry Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
- “Regular organization of the specialized international exhibition and conference in St. Petersburg – Russian exhibition capital – provides the opportunity to discuss the new trends and the prospects of international automotive industry development, to share experiences, to see main market problems from a differnet angle and to find a quick and optimal solution” – considers Igor Rudenskiy, Chairman of the Committee on Economic Policy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development of the RF State Duma
- “The exhibition and conference will provide an opportunity to industry professionals to obtain reliable information about the status, trends and development of the automotive industry, become a significant contribution to the creation of conditions for the effective implementation of state programs of the Russian automotive industry” – believes Dmitriy Kurochkin, VP of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Scheduled participation of 170 Russian and foreign companies, including reputed OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and OES (original equipment supplier) companies, representative offices of key Russian automotive clusters, manufacturers of automotive components, materials, engineering equipment and design software, universities and research institutes, specialized and general business media.
If you would like to participate in the event, please contact our managers by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 495 791-63-48