Europe+Asia Event Forum (EFEA) 2014
- Jan. 22, 2014 - Jan. 24, 2014
- "PetroCongress" Congress Centre
Europe+Asia Event Forum is a convenient communications site for the events industry professionals from St. Petersburg, Russian regions and foreign countries, that provides an opportunity to establish international relations, share experience and innovations, attract investment and expand business networking in the Russian and global event industry market.
EFEA 2014 promises to gather main event industry experts from all over the world from Reed Travel Exhibitions, Gl Events, Messe Frankfurt GmbH, Deutsche Messe AG, ITE Group, UBM, Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, Mack Brooks Exhibitions, as well as representatives of AUMA, ICCA, UFI, ACTE, PATA, the Russian Union of Travel Industry and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF).
The Forum program will include:
- Plenary Session and Panel discussions: participants will discuss changes taking place in the global events industry
- The special Session dedicated to the events industry in Russian and Asia-Pacific countries
- Regional sessions: discussions of possibilities, peculiarities and challenges of the exhibition and meetings markets in the CIS countries, Countries of Scandinavia, The Baltic States and Poland
- Key sessions: exhibition industry, meetings industry, incentive and business tourism, destination marketing and venue management
- Event TALENTS 2014: the contest for young events industry professionals
- Matchmaking program providing opportunities for individual meetings and networking
- Online discussions on the Event LIVE, social network for event industry experts