The VI St. Petersburg Packaging Forum, annual significant event in the field of marketing, advertising and design, devoted to the most important and actual packaging industry issues will take place inSt. Petersburgfrom 26 to 27 November 2012. One of the main events of the forum will be a conference “Packaging as a communication tool with the consumer” which will be held on 27 November2012 inthe “PetroCongress”CongressCenter.
The event program has been updated and expanded. It includes:
- plenary session “Overview of current approaches to the packaging as a way to promote and sell the product”
- session “Brand of the product: the role of packaging in the brand formation “
- session “Naming as a tool to increase demand”
- session “Design: a way to be seen in the shop showcase “
- round table with packaging producers “Package functionality from a consumer perspective”
Art, PR and marketing directors of the leading companies will take part in the conference.
The official organizer of the conference – RESTEC EVENTS (Linist JSC)
General media sponsor of the event – Retail.ru
Partner – WTC St. Petersburg