Russia’s natural landscape has huge potential as an eco incentive destination.
- short ecotrips for visitors who are focused on the urban delights
- longer tours of up to a week for those who would like to explore the Russian wildlife and nature
- eco incentive route that winds its way through a network of parks and reserves in Central Siberia;
- includes the Yenisey river valley, crossing the Tamir tundra and concluding in the Tuva desert;
- doing the entire Meridian takes about four weeks, although a fit party in a hurry could probably reduce it to three.
- includes seven conserved natural territories – three preserves – Oksky, Prioksko-terace, Central-forest and four national parks – Ugra, Meschera, Plescheevo lake and Smolensk Poozerje;
- traveling around «Green circle» of Moscow does not require special physical training and special outfit.
The state national park of Sochi
- one of the first parks in Russia: area of 191,000 hectares
- here grow 165 species of wild arboreal plants
- animal world of the national park is presented by more than 70 species of mammals
MEET RUSSIA recommends:
- get corporate inspiration from a weekend eco-program when one can go fishing, swimming, berry picking or just enjoy forests’ calmness and silence;
- activate corporate spirit in an Explorer’s Expeditions designed to open the participants boundless and inhabitable places in Russia;
- team building during extreme eco trips in the mountains and safari in national parks;
- plein air conference on the shores of the deepest lake in the world – Baikal.