Russian resorts have great offers for those who search for sports activities during incentive trips.
Resorts in Caucasus
- famous for soft climate and temperate moisture;
- blue ices and bright covering of the meadows, beautiful waterfalls and turquoise lakes, intricate rocks and resonant streams.
Volga Region resorts
- stretched on 400 thousand sq. Km;
- occupy a place from the East-European plain to the Caspian lowland;
- region climate is multifarious, from a temperate in Nizhni Novgorod to continental droughty in Astrakhan region;
- the average temperature in January is – 12° C, winter is cold and continued.
MEET RUSSIA recommends:
- corporate competitions in windsurfing;
- team building while rafting in the stormy rivers of the Irkutsk Region;
- gaining new business ideas while diving;
- getting individual and corporate inspiration from hang gliding above boundless spaces.